Join us for the 2015 ACI-NA Annual Conference & Exhibition, October 4-7, 2015 Long Beach, CA and:
- Share your products and services with over 1,700 delegates from more than 200 airports and airport authorities, including airport directors, senior airport management, and commissioners with decision-making and purchasing authority
- Meet our members, who enplane more than 98 percent of domestic and virtually all the international passenger and cargo traffic through the United States and Canada
- Demonstrate your support and value within the airport industry
- Take advantage of our non-conflicting exhibition hours, maximizing your time with customers and prospects
- Cultivate new and existing relationships during valuable face-to-face time on the exhibit floor
The ACI-NA sponsorship program is designed to give you increased exposure to the airport industry’s top leaders.
With 3 main levels of sponsorship as well as a number of a la carte and customized sponsorship opportunities, our sponsorships provide:
- Increased brand recognition and visibility: With over 120 companies expected to participate as exhibitors, sponsoring will set your brand apart from others giving your company increased recognition.
- Access to the top airport industry executives: Airport directors, senior airport management, and commissioners with decision-making and purchasing authority will meet at this premier industry event.
- Cement image as a key player in the airport industry: This is the opportunity to make a statement to the industry that your company intends to play a key role now and in the future.
- Opportunity to cultivate new and existing relationships: As the premier networking event for the airport industry, this is the opportunity to spend quality face time with the people who can most impact the future of your business.
- Quality leads: Airport industry executives come to the ACI-NA Annual Conference & Exhibition to learn more about the products and services which can provide the best solutions for their needs.
- Market feedback: This is the opportunity to conduct market research with airport industry executives on new and existing products and services.
- The advantage of ACI-NA role in the airport community: As “the voice of airports” ACI-NA plays an important role in the airport community. The Annual Conference & Exhibition is the time and place where our airport and WBP/Associate members come together. Sponsoring makes a positive impact on airport executives who will be making purchasing decisions.